The Certificate in National Security Studies is designed for students who want to be more grounded in U.S. national security and how to forecast future issues. You may earn a 12-credit (4 course) certificate of graduate studies in a targeted discipline, either to expand your degree program or as a stand-alone certificate. Through this program, you explore how you can grow as a principled leader in government for the health and prosperity of our nation and our world. You will learn to interpret the history of national security affairs through a global and biblical lens. You will also learn to predict emerging issues and recommend resolutions.
- Examine U.S. foreign policy and America's role in the world today.
- Study national security law and cybersecurity policy, including language and technical specifications of cyber weapons, critical infrastructure, cyberattack and cyberconflict.
- Strengthen your understanding of terrorism, homeland security and crisis management to mitigate, prevent and respond to disaster.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution
- Provide Your Official College Transcripts
- Admissions Essay
- Government-Issued ID
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges