The Certificate in Cybersecurity Policy, presented from a Christian worldview, is offered online and on campus. You may earn a 12-credit certificate of graduate studies in a targeted discipline, either to expand your degree program or as a stand-alone certificate. Through this program, you will learn the latest trends in cybersecurity policy making. You will also gain insight on economic threats to corporate and national institutions, including the legal and policy frontiers from traditional cyber defense to social media. You will learn to interpret the history of cybersecurity threats, predict emerging issues and recommend resolutions.
- Understand the political and legal climate of current cybersecurity policy making.
- Identify legal, ethical and economic threats to corporate and national security.
- Address and propose solutions to ethical situations related to cybersecurity affairs.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution
- Provide Your Official College Transcripts
- Admissions Essay
- Government-Issued ID
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges