The Bachelor of Science in Gerontology degree, offered exclusively online, blends the disciplines of biophysical sciences, healthcare management and psychology to prepare you to create and coordinate services that benefit seniors. Based on a strong Christian foundation, Regent's gerontology degree will equip you to lead positive change in programs, organizations and agencies that support aging populations.
- Analyze aging and human development issues in the light of God’s revealed truth.
- Apply professional, ethical and responsible leadership behaviors to tangible geriatric situations.
- Engage with others to promote integrated approaches to serving the aging populations.
- Learn solutions to real-world gerontology problems based on strategic business and healthcare management applications.
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume
- Signed Community Life form
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges