Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
Offered entirely online, Regent University’s Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies is backed by Regent’s award-winning School of Law - founded on a solid Christian perspective. You’ll gain research, communication, organization and technology skills to help you pursue a meaningful career in law.
Develop skills in:
- Legal terminology, research and writing
- Drafting motions, briefs, pleadings and other documentation
- Interviewing clients and witnesses and managing case files
- Common practice law areas
- Clerical and management skills critical to law firms, such as fee arrangements, time tracking, basic accounting, and records management.
Paralegal Career Opportunities
- Legal Assistant – Corporate, Government, Nonprofit
- Legal Aid Advocate
- Clerk of Court or Judiciary Clerk
- Administrative Assistant in Court
- Litigation Support Analyst
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$395.00
Out of State Rate:$395.00
Additional Fees :$2,212.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$32,212.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.