Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies
Offered entirely online, Regent University’s Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies is backed by Regent’s award-winning School of Law - founded on a solid Christian perspective. You’ll gain research, communication, organization and technology skills to help you pursue a meaningful career in law.
Develop skills in:
- Legal terminology, research and writing
- Drafting motions, briefs, pleadings and other documentation
- Interviewing clients and witnesses and managing case files
- Common practice law areas
- Clerical and management skills critical to law firms, such as fee arrangements, time tracking, basic accounting, and records management.
Paralegal Career Opportunities
- Legal Assistant – Corporate, Government, Nonprofit
- Legal Aid Advocate
- Clerk of Court or Judiciary Clerk
- Administrative Assistant in Court
- Litigation Support Analyst
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Dr. M.G. “Pat” Robertson had an inspired vision of establishing a graduate-level institution that would train capable men and women for the challenge of representing Christ in their professions. In 1977, his vision materialized—a 70-acre parcel of land in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was cleared, the foundation was poured for the university’s first building, and an institution was incorporated as “CBN University.” Regent's online undergraduate and graduate degree programs provide students with a best-in-class education grounded in faith.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.