Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Regent University’s online nursing degree program is guided by a strong Christian backing that equips students to serve others skillfully and make important caregiving decisions. The program combines the convenience of online learning with engaged faculty and supportive advisors dedicated to helping students reach their educational goals and pursue fulfilling careers in healthcare.
- How to assess common patient pathologies, collaborate, and communicate with medical professionals regarding clinical management
- Modern techniques of health assessments and treatment methods
- How health information systems and data management provide safer patient care
- Assessment techniques to evaluate potential disease or injury.
Career opportunities include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Health Education
- Health Administration
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$418.52
Out of State Rate:$418.52
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $395
- Technology Fee (per term): $300
- Undergrad Support Fee (per term): $19
- New Student Programming Fee (one-time): $75
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $60
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing major: 25 credits
- Must have a state-certified active nursing license
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.