Regent University's Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management, offered online only, prepares graduates with a strong Christian foundation to begin or advance a career in the vibrant, growing field of health care planning and management. You will learn how to understand the U.S. health care system as it applies to the continuum of care and practice making ethical managerial decisions. Through this highly in-demand online program for healthcare administrators you will also explore critical issues and market forces affecting this industry.
- Learn the fundamentals of the health care industry through courses in health care operations, informatics, marketing, accounting, organizational dynamics and more.
- Be positioned to lead in careers in the healthcare field through exploring such key industry issues as health care legislation, informed consent, corporate liability, medical malpractice and patients' rights.
- Be competent in private and public healthcare financing mechanisms, the industry’s influence on public policy, and the impact of health policy on key stakeholders.
Prepare for a career in one of the fastest-growing industries today at Regent University. Contact Regent to explore healthcare management degree programs and enroll in the online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management.
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- Official high school/college transcripts
- SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume
- Signed Community Life form
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges