If you have a love of children and desire to be a positive force in shaping young lives, consider the online Regent University’s Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education. Engaging Christian principles, you will begin a comprehensive program in education and business that gives you rounded skills for a career in early childhood development.
- Learn how to create effective curriculum for children from birth to age 8.
- Create lesson plans, put proven teaching methods into practice, and assess your own techniques.
- Gain fundamentals in business and personnel law, marketing and management and explore best practices for operating high-quality and innovative childcare centers.
- Preschool or Childcare Center Director/Administrator
- Early Childhood Facility Owner/Operator
- Preschool Teacher
- Education Consultant
- Parent Educator
- Community Care Licensing Analyst
This program requires supervised field placement.
- Successful completion of a high school diploma or GED and any college credits attempted
- Official transcripts
Note: This program is not a route to a Virginia teacher licensure.
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges