Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
If you have a love of children and desire to be a positive force in shaping young lives, consider the online Regent University’s Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education. Engaging Christian principles, you will begin a comprehensive program in education and business that gives you rounded skills for a career in early childhood development.
- Learn how to create effective curriculum for children from birth to age 8.
- Create lesson plans, put proven teaching methods into practice, and assess your own techniques.
- Gain fundamentals in business and personnel law, marketing and management and explore best practices for operating high-quality and innovative childcare centers.
- Preschool or Childcare Center Director/Administrator
- Early Childhood Facility Owner/Operator
- Preschool Teacher
- Education Consultant
- Parent Educator
- Community Care Licensing Analyst
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay. A background check is also required.
This is a nonlicensure degree program.
Dr. M.G. “Pat” Robertson had an inspired vision of establishing a graduate-level institution that would train capable men and women for the challenge of representing Christ in their professions. In 1977, his vision materialized—a 70-acre parcel of land in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was cleared, the foundation was poured for the university’s first building, and an institution was incorporated as “CBN University.” Regent's online undergraduate and graduate degree programs provide students with a best-in-class education grounded in faith.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.