Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
If you have a love of children and desire to be a positive force in shaping young lives, consider the online Regent University’s Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education. Engaging Christian principles, you will begin a comprehensive program in education and business that gives you rounded skills for a career in early childhood development.
- Learn how to create effective curriculum for children from birth to age 8.
- Create lesson plans, put proven teaching methods into practice, and assess your own techniques.
- Gain fundamentals in business and personnel law, marketing and management and explore best practices for operating high-quality and innovative childcare centers.
- Preschool or Childcare Center Director/Administrator
- Early Childhood Facility Owner/Operator
- Preschool Teacher
- Education Consultant
- Parent Educator
- Community Care Licensing Analyst
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$395.00
Out of State Rate:$395.00
Additional Fees :$2,212.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$32,212.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay. A background check is also required.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This is a nonlicensure degree program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.