Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Online or on campus, Regent University's Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity prepares graduates to begin or advance a career in government agencies, military infrastructures, manufacturing, service, education and other private, public, and non-profit sectors. Through this in-demand degree program, you will learn to create and execute a digital security strategy that supports and defends the integrity of data resources managed by your employer. Like all of Regent's programs, the Cybersecurity major is built on a strong ethical foundation and will be taught from a biblical worldview.
- Learn how to gather data and evidence employed in prosecuting cybercrimes, and to develop security safeguards and disaster recovery plans.
- Analyze information system theories, practices and real-world problems in order to plan, coordinate and implement network security measures.
- Develop ethical, innovative and practical intelligence and networking solutions from a global perspective, based on strategic technology applications and data-driven assessments.
- Learn how to defend computer networks against attacks by worms, viruses and other criminal acts.
Prepare for a career in cybersecurity at Regent University. Contact us to learn more about our B.S. in Cybersecurity degree and begin learning the theories and practices that protect organizations' informational assets today.
- Network or Systems Administration
- Digital Forensics Engineering
- Digital Security Project Management
- Information Technology and Assurance
- Computer Programmer
- Cyber Risk and Strategy Analysis
- Cyber Intelligence
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$395.00
Out of State Rate:$395.00
Additional Fees :$2,212.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$32,212.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.