Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Online or on campus, Regent University's Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity prepares graduates to begin or advance a career in government agencies, military infrastructures, manufacturing, service, education and other private, public, and non-profit sectors. Through this in-demand degree program, you will learn to create and execute a digital security strategy that supports and defends the integrity of data resources managed by your employer. Like all of Regent's programs, the Cybersecurity major is built on a strong ethical foundation and will be taught from a biblical worldview.
- Learn how to gather data and evidence employed in prosecuting cybercrimes, and to develop security safeguards and disaster recovery plans.
- Analyze information system theories, practices and real-world problems in order to plan, coordinate and implement network security measures.
- Develop ethical, innovative and practical intelligence and networking solutions from a global perspective, based on strategic technology applications and data-driven assessments.
- Learn how to defend computer networks against attacks by worms, viruses and other criminal acts.
Prepare for a career in cybersecurity at Regent University. Contact us to learn more about our B.S. in Cybersecurity degree and begin learning the theories and practices that protect organizations' informational assets today.
- Network or Systems Administration
- Digital Forensics Engineering
- Digital Security Project Management
- Information Technology and Assurance
- Computer Programmer
- Cyber Risk and Strategy Analysis
- Cyber Intelligence
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Dr. M.G. “Pat” Robertson had an inspired vision of establishing a graduate-level institution that would train capable men and women for the challenge of representing Christ in their professions. In 1977, his vision materialized—a 70-acre parcel of land in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was cleared, the foundation was poured for the university’s first building, and an institution was incorporated as “CBN University.” Regent's online undergraduate and graduate degree programs provide students with a best-in-class education grounded in faith.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.