Regent University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Politics & History provides professional opportunities in political science and history to prepare you for a career in the 21st century. Based on Christian principles, discover aspects that affect our economy, environment, taxes, and legal systems.
- Research political systems, looking at trends and practices that have impacted successful leaders and countries.
- Examine legislative processes, functions of representation, law-making, and the Constitutional foundations.
- Learn about the Founding Fathers and their concepts for the United States.
- Government, Nonprofit or Private Sector Administrator
- Journalist / Media Relations
- Archival & Research Specialist
- Political Campaign Manager
- International Consultant
- Law School Prep
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume
- Signed Community Life form
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges