Bachelor of Arts in Politics and History
Regent University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Politics & History provides professional opportunities in political science and history to prepare you for a career in the 21st century. Based on Christian principles, discover aspects that affect our economy, environment, taxes, and legal systems.
- Research political systems, looking at trends and practices that have impacted successful leaders and countries.
- Examine legislative processes, functions of representation, law-making, and the Constitutional foundations.
- Learn about the Founding Fathers and their concepts for the United States.
- Government, Nonprofit or Private Sector Administrator
- Journalist / Media Relations
- Archival & Research Specialist
- Political Campaign Manager
- International Consultant
- Law School Prep
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$395.00
Out of State Rate:$395.00
Additional Fees :$2,212.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$32,212.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.