Regent University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Political Communication is a good choice for careers in communication and public relations within the political environment. Think analytically, listen carefully and communicate persuasively – with technical and moral excellence.
- Investigation fundamentals of the American government system, political participation, public opinion and voting behavior
- How to craft compelling storylines and scripts
- Persuasive communication skills sets
- Tools for work in public relations, advertising, social media, and interactive marketing
You will also build a portfolio of academic, journalistic, creative and professional writing.
- Journalist / Media Relations
- Political Campaign Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Consultant for Public Relations and Communications in Politics
- Government Official
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume
- Signed Community Life form
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges