Bachelor of Arts in Political Communication
Regent University’s online Bachelor of Arts in Political Communication is a good choice for careers in communication and public relations within the political environment. Think analytically, listen carefully and communicate persuasively – with technical and moral excellence.
- Investigation fundamentals of the American government system, political participation, public opinion and voting behavior
- How to craft compelling storylines and scripts
- Persuasive communication skills sets
- Tools for work in public relations, advertising, social media, and interactive marketing.
You will also build a portfolio of academic, journalistic, creative and professional writing.
- Journalist / Media Relations
- Political Campaign Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Consultant for Public Relations and Communications in Politics
- Government Official
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Term
In State Rate:$395.00
Out of State Rate:$395.00
Additional Fees :$2,212.00
Fees Overview :
Graduation fee: $60; Technology fee: $250 per term; Undergrad Support fee: $19 per term.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$32,212.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
High School Diploma and/or GED; Official high school/college transcripts; SAT/ACT requirements waived for students out of high school 5+ years, but adult students must provide resume; Signed Community Life form; and Essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.