Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Rasmussen College is designed to expand on registered nurses' previous education and experience, preparing them for leadership roles in the field. Coursework focuses on concepts that emphasize patient-centered care, teamwork and collaboration, evidence-based practice, safety and informatics, and quality improvement. Graduates are prepared for nursing careers in:
- Assisted Living
- Home Health Care
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Public Schools
- Rehabilitation Centers
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$305.96
Out of State Rate:$305.96
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $260
- Active Duty Military Tuition (per credit): $167
- Administrative Fee (one-time): $150
- Course & Technology Fee (per course): $175
Students who meet qualifications for military, corporate or articulation discounts are eligible to receive a 10% reduction in per quarter tuition cost.
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 181 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Up to 113 lower-level proficiency credits may be accepted
- Must possess a current unencumbered RN license that is valid in the United States
Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of Kentucky, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Washington.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.