The online Accounting Certificate program from Rappahannock Community College is intended to train students for successful careers in the accounting field. Courses covering the areas of payroll accounting, information systems, small business taxes, cost accounting, and computerized accounting prepare graduates for positions such as:
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Cash Receipts Clerk
- Cash Payments Clerk
- Bill & Account Collector
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$141.75
Out of State Rate:$318.35
Fees Overview :
- Student Activity Fee (per credit): $2.75
- Technology Fee (per credit): $8.50
- Capital Fee (out-of-state & contract rate students only, per credit): $21
- Service Fee (per credit): $3.90
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$5,177.70
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$11,698.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$5,870.70
International Students Accepted:Yes
First-time distance learning students are required to attend the Distance Learning Orientation at the beginning of the semester.
- Completed Virginia Placement Test (VPT) English and math test or qualifying multiple measures for placement
- Official transcripts from any colleges/universities (other than VCCS colleges) if seeking transfer credit
- Completed VCCS Transfer Evaluation Request Form designating any VCCS college attended if seeking transfer credit
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Rappahannock Community College is a participant of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). This program may not be authorized in non-member states and territories.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.