Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Radford University provides registered nurses with a flexible, affordable opportunity to earn their bachelor's degree in nursing and advance their career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Community Health
- Nursing Theory
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$478.58
Out of State Rate:$982.58
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $443
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $947
- Online Program Fee (per credit): $25
- Matriculation Fee (one-time): $275
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 123 credits, including transfer and prior learning experience credits.
- Online curriculum: 26 credits
- Holds an Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a State-approved program
- Holds an active Registered Nurse license with the Virginia Board of Nursing or a Nurse Licensure Compact state or hold an active Registered Nurse license in another state and be eligible for licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Has completed all but nine (9) or less credit hours of the Core Curriculum required for the B.S.N.
- Has completed all of the nursing prerequisites or their transfer equivalencies with a grade of “C” or better
- Has at least a 2.50 G.P.A. on all nursing courses attempted
- Has not withdrawn from any two nursing courses, earned a grade of “C-“ or below in any two nursing courses, or have a combination of one nursing course grade of “C-“ or below and one withdrawal from a nursing course at any nursing program; the only exception to this policy is withdrawal from a nursing program for documented extenuating circumstances (i.e. medical withdrawal)
- Has at least a 2.80 G.P.A. on all cumulative college work attempted or on the last twenty-four (24) credit hours attempted
- Has been admitted to Radford University
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.