The online Educational Leadership degree program at Radford University is designed for educators to further advance careers in school administration or as instructional supervisors. Two paths include one for already-licensed educators and those seeking licensure. Courses include topics in school management, curriculum and instruction, community relations and more.
The licensure program is designed to meet standards in Virginia and may require local internships within the state.
- Degree completion: 30-36 credits
- Transcripts of all university/community college work, including undergraduate institution showing degree conferred
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Three letters of reference
- Three years of K-12 classroom teaching experience
- Official GRE or MAT score
- Writing sample
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges