Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from Quinnipiac University provides students with the knowledge and skills required to provide holistic health care for a diverse group of people and design, implement, and evaluate quality improvement initiatives. Students may tailor their studies to suit their personal interests and professional goals by selecting one of the following specializations:
- Care of Populations Track
- Nurse Anesthesia Track
- Nursing Leadership Track
Degree Level: Doctorate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Two professional or academic recommendations
- Proof of an active registered nurse (RN) license
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Personal statement
- Verification from your prior master's program indicating the total number of supervised field work hours that you completed as a part of that program
- A minimum of 1,000 hours of field work observation - Up to 600 hours can be included from the applicant's master's degree
Quinnipiac University intertwines excellence in education, a student-first approach and community bonds as a means to prepare their students for success in the workplace and beyond. Founded in 1929, Quinnipiac (pronounced KWIN-uh-pe-ack) derived its name from a Native American word. Today, this private, not-for-profit University’s main campus is located in Hamden, Connecticut and maintains two additional Connecticut campuses with a total of eight schools and colleges.
Quinnipiac University designed the online program to address the flexible needs of working professionals. Degree and certificate programs are available, including six different graduate degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.