Master of Science in Nursing / Nurse Administrator
Queens online Master of Science in Nursing programs are designed to prepare nurses as interdisciplinary, collaborative nursing leaders. Students acquire advanced knowledge of nursing theory, research, informatics, and health policy in addition to specialized knowledge in an academic/role "track" within the program.
Queens University is ranked #22 among regional universities in the South by U.S. News & World Report in 2017.
Nurse Administrator students have opportunities to synthesize nursing and business knowledge in diverse settings and through application of the research process. Graduates will be prepared to function as members of interdisciplinary executive level teams.
With the Queens University of Charlotte integrated online Master of Science in Nursing Programs, students are able to flex their options. Students first develop a strong foundation in essential master's level skills. They then proceed to courses designed around integrated competencies needed for evolving academic and health systems roles.
Our programs are CCNE accredited, our tuition is very affordable, and there is no application fee. Select your program on the form and download a brochure to learn more about the Queens University of Charlotte online Master of Science in Nursing programs.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$510.00
Out of State Rate:$510.00
Additional Fees :$140.00
Fees Overview :
Clinical Fee (per semester): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,010.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,010.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic coursework, indicating evidence of:
- A BSN degree earned at a regionally accredited institution and nursing program accredited by NLNAC or CCNE. RNs with other bachelor’s degrees will be considered on an individual basis.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in upper division nursing coursework.
- Applicants may be considered for probationary admission on a case by case basis if the following conditions apply:
- Final semester of enrollment in upper division nursing coursework 3.0 or better
- Cumulative GPA OR upper division nursing coursework GPA of 2.8 – 3.0 (not both)
- Evidence of a current unrestricted license to practice nursing in the state in which you will complete any practicum requirements of the program
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
At this time, this program is ONLY available for residents of: Arkansas, California, Florida, Maine, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.