The Queens University of Charlotte Master of Business Administration degree offers a concentration in Healthcare Management. Students who elect the Healthcare Management concentration complete the program core courses plus three of the following:
- Health Services Organization and Delivery (required)
- Management & Human Resources for Healthcare
- Quality Improvement for Healthcare Organizations
- Managerial Epidemiology Research & Statistics
The online MBA at Queens incorporates two campus visits, one at the beginning of the program and one at the midpoint.
- Accredited bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- Admissions essay(s)
- Two letters of reference
- GMAT/GRE scores (may be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver)
- Up to six credits of foundation courses, in accounting, finance and statistics, may be required
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Queens University of Charlotte is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees.