Master of Arts in Educational Leadership
Queens University of Charlotte's 100% online M.A. in Educational Leadership strives to make it easy for you to step into K – 12 administrator roles with confidence. You'll affect widespread positive change in education — transforming learning opportunities for thousands of students at a time.
A top 25 university in the South according to U.S. News & World Report
You'll Find it Easy to Get Started:
- 100% online program
- No GRE required for admission
- No application fee
- Low tuition
Experienced faculty expertly guide you through a distinctive curriculum. During your program they provide you with individualized mentorship, so you're ready to shape change and provide solutions on day one in your new role. The program will prepare you to:
- Manage your school with available resources
- Analyze problems including the generation and application of data-driven solutions for improvement
- Collaborate to inspire others in the creation of positive change for students and teachers
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education/Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$390.00
Out of State Rate:$390.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,870.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$12,870.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended, at the undergraduate or graduate level, with a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- Two letters of recommendation from current or previous supervisors or a letter of nomination from the candidate’s school system
- Five years of teaching experience is required.
- A personal statement
- A resume
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
At this time residents of Massachusetts may not apply for this program.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.