Whether you evaluate, implement or teach curriculum, you develop passionate, successful learners when you earn the online MS in Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Purdue. The research-backed program includes the new methodologies and proven theories surrounding social justice issues and K-12 STEM education that are vital to the role you play within curriculum.
Five Career-Focused Concentrations
To help teachers step into leadership roles and meet the growing diversity of classrooms, Purdue offers five concentrations.
- English Language Learners
- Gifted, Creative and Talented Studies
- Mathematics Education
- Educational Technology
- Integrated STEM Education
Create a Flexible Career in Education
When you look at the employment statistics for positions in education that demand a graduate degree like the master's in curriculum and instruction, you'll see a strong focus on helping all students thrive within their academic abilities.
- 888,900 new education or training jobs are projected to be added from 2016 to 2026
- $63,750 average salary of instructional designers with a master's degree
- 10–20% increase in average annual salary for teachers who hold a master's degree
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may be required to submit GRE scores.