Whether you evaluate, implement or teach curriculum, you develop passionate, successful learners when you earn the online MS in Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Purdue. The research-backed program includes the new methodologies and proven theories surrounding social justice issues and K-12 STEM education that are vital to the role you play within curriculum.
English Language Learning: Provide high-quality language and content-area instruction for students learning English as an additional language in the U.S. (one of the fastest-growing and most diverse populations in the U.S.) and around the world. This concentration offers licensure preparation for teachers in Indiana or an optional graduate certificate.
- A telephone interview
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Three professional letters
- A personal statement
- The GRE may not be required under the following conditions:
- Applicant already possesses an advanced degree from a regionally accredited college or university, and graduated with a cumulative grade-point average that is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Applicant’s undergraduate cumulative grade-point average is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) now administers both NCATE and TEAC accreditation. Current accreditation status under NCATE and TEAC for education programs will continue through the accreditation term, during which they will be CAEP Eligible.
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission