Whether you evaluate, implement or teach curriculum, you develop passionate, successful learners when you earn the online MS in Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Purdue. The research-backed program includes the new methodologies and proven theories surrounding social justice issues and K-12 STEM education that are vital to the role you play within curriculum.
Mathematics Education: Broaden your knowledge and practice in teaching and learning mathematics. This concentration offers a range of opportunities to develop your expertise in mathematics and in the methods of teaching mathematics to meet the needs of diverse learners. Courses emphasize connections between K-16 mathematics content and effective, research-based instructional strategies.
- A telephone interview
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Three professional letters
- A personal statement
- The GRE may not be required under the following conditions:
- Applicant already possesses an advanced degree from a regionally accredited college or university, and graduated with a cumulative grade-point average that is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Applicant’s undergraduate cumulative grade-point average is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission