Whether you evaluate, implement or teach curriculum, you develop passionate, successful learners when you earn the online MS in Education in Curriculum and Instruction from Purdue. The research-backed program includes the new methodologies and proven theories surrounding social justice issues and K-12 STEM education that are vital to the role you play within curriculum.
Educational Technology Concentration: Integrate technology into curriculum and the classroom while preparing professionals from K-12 and related environments to improve students’ learning experience, technology skills, and a leadership role involving technology. This concentration delivers an optional graduate certificate.
- A telephone interview
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Three professional letters
- A personal statement
- The GRE may not be required under the following conditions:
- Applicant already possesses an advanced degree from a regionally accredited college or university, and graduated with a cumulative grade-point average that is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Applicant’s undergraduate cumulative grade-point average is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission