Master of Science in Education / Learning Design & Technology
Purdue University's online Master of Science in Education in Learning Design and Technology gives you vital knowledge and innovative techniques to design and deliver effective instructional materials whether you're teaching in a classroom or training in a boardroom. Maximize your impact with this accessible and affordable online master's program in less than two years.
- Gain knowledge of how to use instructional design principles to develop effective and efficient support materials
- Learn the skills and strategies to design, develop, and implement instructional assets that integrate learning technology and align with desired learning outcomes
- Create an experience-rich portfolio with the coursework you complete throughout the program
Earn Technology Badges to Master Digital Tools
To support your skills in instructional technology, you can learn how to use over 30 (and counting) specific instructional tools through a unique technology badge system. This not only increases your technological proficiency, it demonstrates mastery of the tools to potential employers. Badges can be earned for credit or simply for professional development purposes.
Knowledge for Any Learning Setting
The online MSEd in Learning Design and Technology allows you to apply and adapt proven methods to a wide range of training situations and workplace settings, including:
- Business and industry
- Government agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- A telephone interview
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Three professional letters
- A personal statement
- The GRE may not be required under the following conditions:
- Applicant already possesses an advanced degree from a regionally accredited college or university, and graduated with a cumulative grade-point average that is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant’s undergraduate cumulative grade-point average is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math.
Our goal is to educate and develop men and women of personal integrity and scholarly excellence.
The staff and faculty at Purdue bring the same commitment to discovery and learning present on the University's campuses to their online learning programs, with rigorous, intellectually stimulating course work and personal support to help students succeed. Purdue’s online programs allow students across the country and around the world to experience the University's high-quality educational offerings.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.