Master of Science in Education / Learning Design & Technology
Purdue University's online Master of Science in Education in Learning Design and Technology gives you vital knowledge and innovative techniques to design and deliver effective instructional materials whether you're teaching in a classroom or training in a boardroom. Maximize your impact with this accessible and affordable online master's program in less than two years.
- Gain knowledge of how to use instructional design principles to develop effective and efficient support materials
- Learn the skills and strategies to design, develop, and implement instructional assets that integrate learning technology and align with desired learning outcomes
- Create an experience-rich portfolio with the coursework you complete throughout the program
Earn Technology Badges to Master Digital Tools
To support your skills in instructional technology, you can learn how to use over 30 (and counting) specific instructional tools through a unique technology badge system. This not only increases your technological proficiency, it demonstrates mastery of the tools to potential employers. Badges can be earned for credit or simply for professional development purposes.
Knowledge for Any Learning Setting
The online MSEd in Learning Design and Technology allows you to apply and adapt proven methods to a wide range of training situations and workplace settings, including:
- Business and industry
- Government agencies
- Nonprofit organizations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$347.85
Out of State Rate:$668.80
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,435.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,064.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A telephone interview
- Official transcripts
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Three professional letters
- A personal statement
- The GRE may not be required under the following conditions:
- Applicant already possesses an advanced degree from a regionally accredited college or university, and graduated with a cumulative grade-point average that is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant’s undergraduate cumulative grade-point average is a 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.