Create consistent, strategic and effective messaging on international, national and local levels that involves key stakeholders from your organization. This program is housed within the esteemed Brian Lamb School of Communication. You can complete your degree through 10 courses in just 20 months.
The Health Communication concentration is composed of 3 courses totaling 9 credits, and it's designed to prepare future leaders of healthcare. You'll learn how addressing advocacy issues and improving communications with industry stakeholders, patients, providers, payers, government agencies, and more, can lead to better patient care and outcomes.
By the end of the program, you understand specifically how to:
- Increase team productivity through better communication
- Find and use data in decision-making
- Develop communication plans that position you as a marketplace leader
- Use strategic communication in global contexts
- A telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor
- An updated resume
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500 word minimum personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission