Create consistent, strategic and effective messaging on international, national and local levels that involves key stakeholders from the organization. The degree is housed within the esteemed Brian Lamb School of Communication. You can complete the degree in just 10 courses in under 20 months.
The Communication and Leadership concentration consists of 3 courses, 9 credits, and is designed to prepare you for a future leadership role.
You'll learn to identify communication strategies to use when the stakes are high and how you can increase team productivity through communication. You'll also develop data-fueled communication strategies and manage the challenges that occur naturally throughout conflicts, negotiations and change.
By the end of the program, you understand specifically how to:
- Increase team productivity through better communication
- Find and use data in decision-making
- Advise peers and colleagues in their own communication issues
- Lead the marketplace with strategic communication plans
- Compare the notions of leadership and corporate-social responsibility throughout different cultures
- A telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor
- An updated resume
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500 word minimum personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission