Create consistent, strategic, and effective messaging on international, national and local levels that involves key stakeholders from the organization. The degree is housed within the esteemed Brian Lamb School of Communication. You can complete the degree in just 10 courses in under 20 months.
The Integrated Communication and Advertising concentration is comprised of 3 courses, 9 credits, designed to prepare leaders who work at the intersection of marketing, advertising, public relations and corporate communication for advanced management positions. The concentration provides practical experience in collaborating across organizational boundaries to develop messaging strategies that increase engagement.
By the end of the program you understand specifically how to:
- Develop communication strategies that reflect the integration of marketing, public relations and advertising
- Facilitate the development of communication plans
- Create advertising, marketing, and branding initiatives
- Develop messages that increase engagement using persuasion theory and best practices
- A telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor
- An updated resume
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- A 500 word minimum personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission