Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
The online master’s program features flexible plans of study with a format that allows you to study where you are.
Courses offered in the following topic areas:
- Human Factors Engineering
- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Production Systems Engineering
- Mathematical Programming
- Simulation & Stochastic Processes
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$3,254.00
Out of State Rate:$3,594.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$32,540.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$35,940.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Statement of purpose
- Official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE and TOEFL scores (international only)
- A bachelors degree
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.