Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
Learn to amplify the effectiveness of your communications with the online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management program from Purdue University. The certificate program is a fast-paced way for you to broaden your professional skillset with training that provides greater understanding of impactful communication. This online graduate certificate program can be completed in as little as 24 weeks. The courses within the certificate program quickly instill within you the skills and confidence to meet your organization’s communication needs across a variety of platforms.
We require students to hold a bachelor’s degree to be considered for admission to the online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management program, but our students come from all different educational and professional backgrounds. The reason: Professional communication skills are desirable in any profession. Purdue’s online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management program will teach you how to plan, execute, and evaluate an effective communications strategy to advance your organization’s reach and impact.
Graduates of the program become well-versed in a variety of different communication techniques and develop a thorough understanding of:
- Planning, executing and evaluating strategic communication plans
- Recognizing communication issues from a global perspective
- Measuring, evaluating and implementing communication campaigns
- Working with communication during times of crisis
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$450.00
Out of State Rate:$750.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$4,050.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,750.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A telephone interview with an Admissions Advisor
- Official transcripts from all universities attended
- A 300-500 word personal statement that outlines your personal and professional goals
- Three professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- An updated resume
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.