Enhance your leadership skills in order to take on management and executive-level positions in a wide variety of fields. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study business communications, HR management, organizational excellence, consulting, action research, and strategic financial analysis as relevant to management and leadership theory and practice.
- Career Opportunities: Social and community services manager, sales manager, administrative services manager, postsecondary business teacher, manager in health care, operations, IT, HR, government, real estate, and other industries.
- ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
- Concentrations: Develop the proficiencies to support your professional advancement in one of the following areas:
- Global Business
- Health Care Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Organizational Design and Development
- Project Management
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)