Become qualified for management-level positions with a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management. Purdue University Global’s highly flexible program is 100% online. Learn everything you need to become a competitive applicant in the job market— from leadership techniques to technical skills and beyond.
- Program Highlights: Study organizational communication, budgeting, information systems, general management, operations, supervision, and more.
- Flexible Curriculum: Tailor your studies to your interests with 85 open elective credits. Complete coursework on your own schedule.
- Expert Instructors: All faculty members are experienced professionals who possess advanced degrees.
- Concentrations: Focus your degree in one of the following areas:
- Business Development
- Decision Management
- Financial Analysis
- Global Business
- Global Marketing Management
- Human Resources
- Information Systems Management
- Project Management
- Sport Entertainment Management
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Arkansas, Delaware, Kansas, Kentucky, New Mexico, Tennessee, International, Puerto Rico