Launch your career in psychology with a BS in Psychology from Purdue University Global. This program is designed to build your foundational knowledge of psychological principles and put them into practice in a variety of settings. You will learn the major concepts, values, theories, psychological studies, research methods, and historical trends in psychology and how to apply them to human behavior, learning, and development.
- Program Highlights: Take courses in cognitive psychology, neuroscience, psychology of aging, stress management and prevention, research methods, personality development, child and adolescent health, and clinical and abnormal psychology.
- Career Opportunities: Mental health, substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselors, community health workers, social and human service assistants
- Credit for Experience: Earn credits for prior college, work, or military experience.
- Accelerated Master’s Degree Option: If you are interested in earning a master’s degree in human services, legal studies, psychology, or public administration, consider an accelerated master’s degree option and complete graduate courses along with your bachelor’s degree.*
Purdue Global does not guarantee employment placement or career advancement. Actual outcomes vary by geographic area, previous work experience and opportunities for employment. The professional practice of psychology is regulated by each state, and the degree requirements of this program do not guarantee or prepare students for licensure in any state upon graduation.
* The University cannot guarantee that students will be granted admission to any future programs. Speak to an Advisor about admissions requirements and transfer credit opportunities and see the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
National Addiction Studies Accreditation Commission (NASAC)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming