Prepare to meet the critical demand for cyber professionals. Learn the fundamentals of cybersecurity by applying industry-accepted and emerging practices to solve real-world security problems. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
- Program Highlights: Study security trends, industry best practices, IT security products and threats, ethical hacking, networking, Python programming, computer and digital forensics, intrusion detection, incident response, and more.
- Certifications: Earn your degree while preparing to pursue many of the critical certifications recognized by the information assurance community and for Department of Defense (DoD) personnel, as mandated by DoD Directive 8570.*
- Career Opportunities: Security policy analyst/manager, ethical hacker/penetration analyst, security architect/programmer/engineer, forensics analyst investigator, information security officer, IT auditor, application security specialist
- Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your BS in Cybersecurity degree†
- Optional Concentrations: Enhance your marketability by developing specialized knowledge in one of five areas: CISSP certification preparation*, cloud computing, data management, game development, and programming and analytics.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
† ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Purdue University Global is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLCommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score
Indiana, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Utah, Wyoming