The online RN to BSN Completion program prepares nurses to provide evidence-based, quality care to meet the health care needs of a diverse and aging population, to practice in an increasingly complex health care system, and to serve as a foundation for advanced education in nursing. This program provides registered nurses who possess an associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from a community college or hospital-based school of nursing, the opportunity to continue their education to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Apply leadership concepts, skills and decision-making.
- Further develop your clinical reasoning, communication and collaboration skills.
- Analyze personal, social, cultural, economic, political, environmental, local, and global influences on health and health care delivery.
- Plan holistic care that recognizes differences, values, preferences, and expressed needs of patients.
- Engage in experiential learning activities that bridge classroom learning and real-life clinical experiences.
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements. Maximum credit that can be transferred in is 90 credits from a four-year institution towards a Bachelor’s degree or up to 75 credits from a two-year institution towards the Bachelor’s degree.
- Completed application for admission
- Overall college cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (4.0 point scale)
- Graduation from an approved registered nurse (RN) program; or enrolled in a nursing program preparing to become a registered nurse, and on track to graduate
- An unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse, or evidence of RN licensure eligibility
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education