The online RN to BSN Completion program prepares nurses to provide evidence-based, quality care to meet the health care needs of a diverse and aging population, to practice in an increasingly complex health care system, and to serve as a foundation for advanced education in nursing. This program provides registered nurses who possess an associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from a community college or hospital-based school of nursing, the opportunity to continue their education to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Apply leadership concepts, skills and decision-making.
- Further develop your clinical reasoning, communication and collaboration skills.
- Analyze personal, social, cultural, economic, political, environmental, local, and global influences on health and health care delivery.
- Plan holistic care that recognizes differences, values, preferences, and expressed needs of patients.
- Engage in experiential learning activities that bridge classroom learning and real-life clinical experiences.
- Associate's degree in nursing or nursing diploma from an approved program
- Official transcripts
- 2.0 minimum GPA
- Valid, unencumbered RN license or eligibility thereof
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education