Paralegal Studies Certificate
The online Paralegal Studies Certificate program from Post University provides students with a comprehensive understanding of various specialized areas of the law and prepares them to work under the direction of attorneys in a variety of law firms, corporate legal departments, the court system, government agencies, nonprofits, and private industries. Students also study the inner workings of civil litigation, real estate closings and probate practice as they learn how to:
- Attain a professional level of organizational skills and written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of the team concept for the delivery of legal services
- Demonstrate skills in the use of technology in the delivery of legal services
- Demonstrate ethical awareness and understand the concept of integrity
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This certificate requires from 30-33 credits for completion.
- Accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or above
Currently Post University is not accepting students from the following states: CA, FL, GA & TX.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.