Working professionals can develop the knowledge and skills they need to advance their careers with an online master’s in Counseling and Human Services from Post University. Students will be able to immediately apply concepts and practices from their studies to their jobs.
Graduates will be prepared to provide services in a wide range of environments including mental health facilities, corrections, halfway houses, child and family centers, and geriatric facilities. This online master’s in Human Services is a good opportunity for those with undergraduate degrees in Human Services, Psychology, or Criminal Justice to step up their career options and potential in the field.
Students can choose from the following concentrations:
- Clinical mental health counseling
- Alcohol and drug counseling
- Forensic mental health counseling
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Recommendation letter(s)
- Minimum GPA and required admissions documentation are based on the number of years of prior work or volunteer experience; additional materials may be requested.
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education