Master of Science in Human Services
The online MS in Human Services degree program from Post University prepares students for human services jobs in a wide variety of settings, including mental health facilities, correction establishments, halfway houses, child and family service centers, and geriatric facilities. Graduates possess the knowledge and skills to:
- Analyze the scope of conditions that promote or inhibit human functioning
- Develop an understanding of theories and techniques associated with multicultural competence in the field
- Construct knowledge and skills in direct service delivery and appropriate interventions
- Evaluate values and attitudes and promote understanding of human services ethics and their application
- Develop awareness of their values, personality, reaction patterns, interpersonal styles, and limitations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$570.00
Out of State Rate:$570.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,090.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,090.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- 1 year of relevant full-time work or volunteer experience
- A bachelors degree is required
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Currently Post University is not accepting students from the following states: CA, FL, GA & TX.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.