Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology
The online Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology degree program from Post University focuses on a broad range of instructional design theories and practical applications. Students learn to design, develop, evaluate, and implement technology-infused instruction to a broad range of participants, and are provided the opportunity to practice instructional design techniques that are applicable in many different educational environments. Graduates are prepared to:
- Compare theories of teaching and learning and apply them in a variety of educational contexts
- Analyze emerging technology trends and effectively integrate innovative technology to support learning
- Establish and evaluate learning communities that are collaborative, inclusive, and supportive of the needs of a diverse population of learners
- Examine and interpret a variety of educational data, resources, and research to support and inform decision-making practices
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- 1-3 years of relevant full-time work experience
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.