Master of Business Administration / Finance
The online MBA / Finance degree program from Post University is designed for students interested in careers as financial analysts, bankers, controllers, money managers, investment analysts, underwriters, financial managers, and finance executives. Students take foundation courses in accounting, finance, and marketing, learn how to effectively solve business problems through innovation and creativity, and hone their skills in areas like:
- Financial modeling
- Project management
- Competitive intelligence
- Business strategy and planning
- Organization dynamics
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- 3.0 GPA
- Two letters of recommendation
- 3-5 years of relevant full-time work experience
- A bachelor's degree
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.