Marketing Graduate Certificate
In the online Marketing Graduate Certificate program from Post University, students learn how to write marketing plans, develop new products and services, match value propositions to buyers, and manage marketing organizations. Each of the marketing courses is taught by professional faculty, who bring years of practical marketing expertise into the virtual classroom. Coursework covers topics in:
- New product development
- Matching value propositions to buyers
- Integrated marketing for managers
- Driving growth through customer relationship management
Delivery Format:100% Online
In State Rate:$730.00
Out of State Rate:$730.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$10,950.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$10,950.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Official transcripts
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Current resume
- 3-5 years of relevant full-time work experience
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Currently Post University is not accepting students from the following states: CA, FL, GA & TX.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.