Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching
The online Graduate Certificate in Online Teaching program from Post University is designed to provide educators with a comprehensive understanding of online instruction, course creation, and technology integration. Students develop research-based knowledge, skills, and strategies related to quality online teaching, effective design and delivery of online courses, and assessments in online learning environments. Specific topics include:
- Online teaching and learning
- Designing and delivering online instruction
- Online assessment and evaluation
- Trends in online learning
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- A bachelors degree is required
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.