Graduate Certificate in Non-Profit Management
The online Graduate Certificate in Non-Profit Management program from Post University focuses on the complexity and interconnectedness of human problems, social and cultural forces, national policies, and the demands of organizational work. Students learn and hone skills in grant writing, planning and managing people, preparing program budgets, and implementing information systems. Emphasis is placed on the core values of the human services field, its history, and ethics, as well as self-awareness and to have an empathic understanding of clients.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- A bachelors degree is required
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.