The online Finance Certificate program from Post University explores a variety of career-relevant topics, including money and banking, corporate finance, and investment management. Students learn how to:
- Use analytical and quantitative techniques to perform successfully in finance-related fields
- Evaluate market and organizational needs for developing, strengthening and implementing corporate governance and dividend policy-making practices
- Identify, synthesize and integrate relevant business, finance, and regulatory concepts to assist in providing innovative solutions to complex strategic and organizational changes
Graduates are able to apply the basic concepts of management, marketing, accounting, finance and economics in a business environment.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or above
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.