Graduate Certificate in Professional Counseling
In the online Professional Counseling certificate program, you will study the basic stages involved in the counseling process, from the initial interview through termination and referral. You will also learn how the models of counseling apply to various client populations and presenting problems.
Students can choose from two concentrations:
- Clinical Counseling within Organizational Settings
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Official transcript(s) from all previously completed colleges or universities
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current Resume
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.