Bachelor of Science in Human Services
The online BS in Human Services degree program from Post University is well suited for students who wish work within a rewarding career field that involves helping others. Students gain in-depth knowledge in human service practice, case management techniques, social welfare, intervention techniques, research, and more. This degree is ideal for students who want to enter this career field with a high quality education and acquire specialized knowledge that will allow them to positively contribute to society. Graduates have the potential to pursue careers as substance abuse and behavior disorders counselors, social & community service managers, social and human service assistants, eligibility interviewers, social workers, community health workers, probation officers, or within other related career fields.
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or above
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.