Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
The online BS in Criminal Justice degree program from Post University prepares students for criminal justice jobs in the Federal Marshals Office; FBI; Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms; Department of Homeland Security; or IRS. They may also seek employment or career advancements as U.S. Postal Police officers, courtroom security officers, corporate security officers, or state/federal corrections employees. Students may customize their education to suit their personal educational and career goals by selecting one of the following concentrations:
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Management & Homeland Security
- Correctional Counseling
Degree Level: Bachelor
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- Accredited high school diploma or GED equivalent recognized by the Department of Education
- Official transcripts
- Cumulative 2.0 GPA or above
Not available for students residing in: AZ, HI, ME, MN, and NM.
Founded in 1890 the Matoon Shorthand School offered commercial education training such as typing, bookkeeping, business writing, and shorthand courses. Today, Post University offers high quality education in the form of traditional New England campus programs, completely online programs, and evening and weekend formats.
Online programs are designed for adult students wanting to make a career change, as well as those taking their first college course. Degrees include associate's, bachelor's, and master's degrees, along with certificate programs.
- Enroll in coursework while you complete the application processes.
- Work one-on-one with an admissions counselor.
- Learn from the same faculty that teach on-campus counterparts.
- Choose whether to complete your entire degree online or enroll in a hybrid option (part online and part on campus).
- Online programs are offered in 8-week accelerated semesters with 24/7 support.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.