An Organizational Studies concentration is offered within the online bachelor’s of Psychology degree program at Post University. Graduates will be well positioned to pursue graduate studies or immediately enter the workforce in fields such as research, education, or business.
This organizational psychology degree online focuses on the human personality, leadership, and productivity. Students will examine how factors such as motivation and group dynamics influence workplace interactions. Research and internship opportunities allow students to apply classroom learning to real world situations.
Students will gain valuable skills during the program, such as:
- Applying scientific research methods such as design, data analysis, and interpretation
- Analyzing how experiential and biological factors affect mental processes and behavior
- Examining how diverse sociocultural experiences and perspectives influence behavior and mental processes
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with others in oral and written formats
- Analyzing major concepts, theories, and findings in psychology to explain and solve problems related to human behavior
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Post University is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Official High School Transcript/GED Score