Post University offers an online bachelor’s degree in Psychology with a concentration in Human Development, Education, and Health. Graduates will be prepared to pursue advanced degrees or for careers in fields such as human services, counseling, rehabilitation, education, legislative affairs, or community and public relations.
Courses within this concentration focus on child and adolescent development, educational psychology, and drugs and behavior. Students have the opportunity to complete an internship experience in a human services agency, school setting, or research university.
Topics studied in the coursework include:
- Personality and psychopathology
- Child and adolescent development
- The relationship between the nervous system and behavior
- Societal and cultural influences on human interaction
- The relationship between psychology and the law
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Official transcripts
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education